Our Winter Tour has begun!
New England Ringers presents an energetic program to delight family and friends. Join us on a journey through some rich and complex music from the serious to the sublime, quirky to quintessential bells.
We have already played in some familiar locations, including The Rogers Center for the Arts at Merrimack College in North Andover, MA. One audience member says “It was a spectacular performance with standing ovation and two encores”!
This Saturday we will be performing for the first time at one of Boston’s most prestigious concert halls - The Berklee Performance Center at Berklee College of Music!
Locations and Dates for Joy in Bronze concerts (for more information)
- Trinity United Methodist Church, Windsor, CT, November 23
- First Congregational Church, Old Greenwich, CT, November 24
- Franklin Federated Church, Franklin, MA, November 30
- Rogers Center for the Arts, Merrimack College, North Andover, MA, December 1
- Berklee Performance Center, Boston, MA, December 7
- United Church of Christ in Devon, Milford, CT, December 8
- Sturbridge Winter Family Festival, Sturbridge, MA, December 14
- Noank Baptist Church, Noank, CT, December 14
“The New England Ringers brought both a festive and reflective program to the greater Greenwich community to begin the holiday season. Their skill and artistry, combined with a passion for the art of handbell playing, made for an evening that our folks will not soon forget.”
Dr. Craig Scott Symons, Director of Music, First Congregational Church of Greenwich, Old Greenwich, Connecticut
We have several new ringers this year!
See our Director and Ringers section for an introduction to our Director and all ringers, new and veteran.